Fun in the Sun Beach Rentals Site Terms and Conditions
Fun in the Sun Beach Rentals, LLC
Site Terms and Conditions
- Lessee acknowledges receipts of the herein described personal property. Both parties agree that the lessee and the delivery person will inspect the property at time of delivery and on the scheduled day of return. Both parties will complete check out and check in form to confirm the property is being delivered and returned in good and serviceable condition.
- Title to the rented property is and at all times shall remain in the name of proprietor. Lessee will not allow any property rented from Fun in the Sun Beach Rentals, LLC to be used by any other person while in their possession.
- Lessee understands and agrees that their auto insurance is the primary insurance of the property and that their insurance is liable for all damages.
- The parties agree that the proprietor is neither the manufacturer of said property, not the agent of the manufacturer and that no warranty is given against evident or hidden defects in material, workmanship, or capacity.
- In the event that the rental property becomes unsafe or in a state of disrepair, the lessee agrees to immediately discontinue its use and promptly contact the proprietor. If the damage/state of disrepair is not the fault of the lessee, the proprietor shall replace it with a similar product in good working condition. In the event a replacement is not available, the proprietor, at his or her discretion may modify the rental agreement to reflect an adjustment of price on a prorated basis.
- Upon termination of this contract, the lessee will promptly return the rented property and all its parts and attachments to the original drop-off site. It is to be in the sane condition in which it was received. Ordinary wear and tear is expected.
- Lessee agrees to pay for loss of the rental property, and is liable for the price of the rental property to be determined solely by Fun in the Sun Beach Rentals, LLC.
- The lessee agrees to pay for damages to the rental property, loss of its keys, parts, and/or attachments. Should collection of litigations become necessary to collect said damages or loss, lessee agrees to pay all collection fees including, reasonable attorney fees and court cost.
- Proprietor shall not be liable to lessee for any loss, delay, or damages of any kind resulting from defects or inefficiencies of the rented property or in the event of accidental breakage.
- Lessee agrees to compensate for damages or loss sustained (expense incurred) and hold the proprietor harmless against any and all losses, damages, expenses, and penalties arising from any action causing injury to person(s) or property during operation, handling or transportation of the leased property during the rental period, or while the property is the possession and or control of the lessee.
- Lessee will not retain the rental property beyond the “pickup” contract return date without prior notice to and consent of the proprietor. Lessee will pay rental price in advance. Should collection and or litigation become necessary, lessee agrees to pay all collection charges, including reasonable attorney fees and court costs.
- Lessee waves and releases the proprietor from all claims for injuries or damages to lessee or property caused by the use of the rental property by lessee.
- There will be a $20.00 minimum charge for each sticker left on the rental property and $20.00 for each key not returned at the end of the rental period.
- Any tampering with, altering, replacement of any parts, accessories or any components on rented property is not allowed. Upon return of rented property, should any tampering, or altered damages are discovered, lessee agrees to pay for all damages, and any cost to restore rented property, including loss of use.
- Lessee shall immediately notify proprietor of any attempt by any authorities to take possession of the rental property, or if the property for any cause becomes liable to seizures, and indemnify the proprietor against all losses and damages caused by such action, including proprietor’s reasonable attorney fees and expenses.
- Should lessee call for service on rental property, and lessee is found not to be at fault, or equipment has not failed, lessee will be charged a minimum of $75.00 for a service call.
- Lessee’s credit card or purchase order will be charged for any and all damages, theft, or loss of the rental property based on a “Cash on Demand” basis up to the value of the rental property. Rental fees shall continue to accrue, until such time as the lost rental property is paid in full.
- A one hundred ($100.00) dollar nonrefundable cancellation fee will be charged to any person who fails to give Fun In The Sun Beach Rentals, LLC fourteen (14) days/two (2)-week notice of cancellation per unit ordered.
- Lessee will be charged full quoted rental price if not cancelled within seven (7) days prior to rental date for each unit rented.
- Lessee agrees that should any paragraph or provision violates the law and is unenforceable, the rest of the agreement will remain valid.
- Drivers must be twenty-one (21) years of age and hold a valid driver’s license.
- Lessee agrees that if any law(s), private community law(s), or any rental agreement terms are broken the lessee will forfeit the cart and no refund will be rewarded.
- Lessee shall have golf cart available for pick up at the scheduled pickup time. If golf cart is not available at the scheduled pick up time, lessee will be billed at the rate of $150.00 per unit per day, until returned or rental property is back in service. Lessee may at his sole discretion, report the rental property stolen if it’s not available for pickup beyond the pickup date.
I have read and understand the Terms and Conditions for the rental of the Golf Cart or Carts. A copy of Fun in the Sun Beach Rentals, LLC Site Terms and Conditions can be obtained on-line at www.funinthesunbeachrentals.com .
Print & Sign Lessee’s Name Print & Sign Lessee’s Name
Delivery Person Date